Thursday, March 18, 2010

Please Help Me Out!!








Okay, so Chris comes home in 3 days now..WhooHoo, but I have a dilemma. I have wanted to do something new and/or different (color,cut,EVERYTHING) for a long time and this seems like the perfect "shock and awe" kind of time to do it while Chris is still gone and then can come home to his 20 pound lighter, hot haired wife!! So the first two pics are from times past and long forgotten back in high school and early years of college...sorry the perm pic is so small..maybe you can enlarge it by clicking on it...anyway, so I've always liked how I look in bangs but Chris hates them, but then we both enjoy perms or just all around curly hair but they're expensive to get...then the bottom two are me present day and can we just say Eww!! So, fellow fashionable blog readers, help me out..what could I change with my hair to make it cuter and hotter and just all around BETTER!! I'm open to color suggestions,style suggestions,etc. (No Britney Spears Baldilocks though..you have to draw the line somewhere, right!!) So I hope to see LOTS of comments from any and all of my wonderful readers, no matter how few they are!! ;) Alright, TTFN!! ;)

4 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Well, you have nice cheekbones and you remind me of Kelly Clarkson or Kirsten Dunst. They have the same face shape as you and both look great with sideswept bangs and longer layers. Start the layers just under the cheekbones to accentuate them and go for longer layers all around. You also have some waves which are hot right now so you can add a little lift to the layers by giving them a curl or blowing them out with a round brush. I like Evascrivo.com - you can go on there and ask her directly what style is good for you, on her beauty blog. I think you can even upload a photo. Keep us posted!
Laura Lynn

Mom Erwin said...

You are such an expert with french braids and all for Destinee's hair. Fix a fancy hair-do like you did for the Air Force ball or something. Can you do those fancy styles on your own hair? He will be happy to see you greeting him with an enthusiastic smile and having some 1 on 1 time when the kids go to bed, I bet.

DavidErinDennis said...

I think you should put in some highlights and cut long layers with long, side swept, whispy bangs. No Perm! You can always create beautiful, loose, wavy curls with a curling or flat iron.

DavidErinDennis said...

One more thing... I've always been extremely picky about who does may hair... thus I've always paid a fortune to get it done. Last time I got my hair highlighted I so did not want to pay a lot of money, So I bit the bullet and went to Walmart by our house. The lady that did my hair did a fabulous job and I will go back to her! The best part, it was only $45!!! Something worth looking into... Good luck!