Friday, March 19, 2010

Wow!!

Well all I can say is that all you FB friends and all the blog readers must have telekinetic powers or something, because each one of you sent me the EXACT same advice for my hair..two of you even sent me pics of what you thought would look good on my hair and though it wasn't the exact same pic each time (wouldn't that have been freaky..two total strangers sending me the same pic) the style was spot on for both...So I did it, even though with TWO pictures in hand, the lady couldn't reproduce exactly what I wanted...so anyway, I'll post new pics tomorrow!! Only two days now!! And then just a week before our family vacation for spring break!! WhooHooh!! ;)

2 comments:

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

I'm glad that everything went well! I'm excited for you that he's coming home!! In your family pic he looks just like the baby daddy of Cloe Kardashian!!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! To answer your question, I just looked at a bike and drew the shape. Sometimes if I think something is too hard to draw I look at clipart or do a search. There's always lots of ideas to borrow. Good luck!!!