Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bozo's Hair Accesories Inc.


The reason I ever became interested in bows for my kid's hair was because of one little girl's puffy poofy over-the-top hairbows that nearly engulfed her entire cranium that I saw one day in the BX and so it's all downhill from there. The main reason (there are so many...hot glue to the fingers one too many times, ribbon won't cooperate, etc. and so forth) I say downhill is because I'd never been able to recreate them and these bows are no different, BUT they are VERY large and poofy to say the least. So at least I accomplished the engulfing the skull type of bow that I've been wanting to...yeah for that!! But they do "vaguely" resemble a certain circus performer's bow tie or accessory, don't you think!!??...but I just loved the polka dots and from there it just spiraled into this big cluster of moosh...complete with fur even!! Anyway, if you see my child walking with these in her hair please don't laugh at her too hard and just pick her up off the pavement where she's fallen over from the overwhelming weight on her head!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE BOWS! I wish I knew how to make them.......I wish I had the time to make them!