Thursday, September 11, 2008

And One More Thing!!

You know, I check all the people's blogs that I have linked on my site quite frequently and when I go to leave some funny quip or one-liner on their comment section, they already have like 10 comments!! Am I just the ugly fat kid (sorry not politically correct, I know) of the blogging world that nobody leaves me comments on a regular basis!! I get blogger envy everytime I see all these wonderful ladies' comments on how beautiful their children are, and so forth and so on......Now I'm not asking you to tell me my children are beautiful because well I'm already a little biased but I do LOVE to wake up in the morning to a myriad of emails telling me that people have commented on my blog.....so if the 4 or 5 people that even read my blog would comment more often, it would greatly be appreciated because then I'd know that all my info and pictures of my family weren't out in cyber space for just anybody to see, they'd be there for you few AND the psycho internet stalkers!! See how nice that is!! I'm a needy person, what can I say!! ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You sure did a lot of posts at one time! And I love comments too so I know how you feel! :) I love your blog, keep it coming girl!!

Mom Erwin said...

I will try and send a comment again (rather than my usual e-mail). The children are darling and you are a good Mom to help them build memories with your special cakes, clothes, bows, blankets, etc. Keep up the good work! Love, Mom

leah said...

girl i love you!
you are a super duper blogger, and i'm always excited to see in my reader that you've got a new post (or 6). ;)

DavidErinDennis said...

I'll try to leave more comments, I'm not very good at it and I haven't been looking at blogs much lately because I've been super busy.

Veronica Bartles said...

I know how you feel, because I almost never get comments on my blogs. (I keep checking the settings to make sure that comments aren't being blocked or something.... Nope! Guess I'm just not as popular as I like to believe - or maybe people are just so engrossed in reading my insightful comments that they are too intimidated to leave comments of their own... Yeah, I think I'll go with that one!) So I guess I should be better about leaving comments to let you know when you've made me grin, huh?

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

What?! You mean you have a blog?!! ;) You are still loved even if I don't comment. Heck I don't even update my own blog that often anymore. :)