Thursday, September 11, 2008

MY Sunday's Finest



Well, inspired by a fellow blogger's beautiful children in their best "church duds" I thought I'd do my own and besides I'd been meaning to post this picture of Kyle's outfit for a little while now!! Though my friend's church clothes probably cost alot more than mine (I scored a major bargain . at our last base flea market-oh yeah 3 pc. wool suit for a 2 year old!!) and then Dalin's treads are from the Thrift Shop here on base....who says trash can't be stylish (as in: "One man's trash is another man's treasure!!) Anyway, how cute would Kyle's suit be with some knee length black socks and a little beret!! Oh yeah but oh well on the black socks 'cause all we could find was some of Daddy's AF socks and they would've come up to his nose....the cuteness of how it would be with socks wasn't worth suffocating my baby!!

2 comments:

leah said...

i am LOVING these little boys, and their rockin' church clothes. :)

Veronica Bartles said...

So cute! I always think little boys in their 3-piece suits are so much more fun than girls in all of the frills and flounces! (Kinda funny that I have 3 girly-girls and only one boy, huh?) I can't believe how much your kids seem to have grown just since we were there in April!!