Thursday, September 18, 2008

No More Bow Breaks!!

I say that because you all probably were overjoyed from the break of me talking about bows, but I recently went to one of my favorite hair sites and she is now selling bows as well and I know I can make the ones she is making just as well as she is (at least I hope I can...I mean there are alot more resources in the US, but I think I can). Anyway, she asks for colors schemes that people like and would think were pretty colors together. So with the next little flea market thing around here coming up...I'm asking all those Girlie Moms and those that have boys that kinda secretly wish they had girls...(just kidding, our boys are great!!) for some opinions and color combos that you think people would like and match alot of little girl's clothes!! Okay, thanks for looking and hopefully giving me ideas as well!! ;)

1 comment:

Veronica Bartles said...

I like pink/brown or blue/yellow or green/purple combinations! (Not pastels - I think most little girls do better with bright, vibrant colors!) Just my humble opinion....