Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whoops...Did I Really Just Do That??



Well I took these pictures probably a week ago on Dalin's first day of school, but the funny situation that spurred the title here is that I saw a friend's kid from the ward lined up with her class going in to school when what did I notice...she was wearing one of MY bows!! I kinda figured her mom had bought one from me at the flea market because she felt sorry for me and felt "obligated" to get one, but there it is all pretty and fluffy in somebody else's kid's hair!! YAYYAY!!!! There's another one of mine on her blog which I just found today, so rock on portable advertising!! ;) Oh and the reason that I said "Did I really just do that" is because I took this little girl's picture first and proceeded to leave for home when Chris said, "Aren't you going to take a picture of Dalin??" Well, of course not...why would I care about my own child's first day of school when I could take a picture of my "product" in action!! DUH!! ;)

4 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

Well, I have to say that I didn't buy the bows out of obligation. I am not a very girly girl and I don't want that to rub off onto my girls. Bows will help! I am at least glad that you got a picture at the start of the day before the hair-do was falling out. How fun that we made it onto your blog. :)

Annee said...

what in the world do you need sewing lessons for? I just saw the cute blanket you made for Dalin. You're always whipping something up. The blanket looks like it turned out perfect! Great work. You are very creative indeed.

Veronica Bartles said...

Well, at least I'm not the only one who has taken pictures of friends' kids and nearly forgotten to get a shot of my own precious child.... I feel better now!

Mom Erwin said...

The bows look great but now I am waiting to see Dalin's picture at school! His first day pictures at home look great but grandmas are always ready to see more. I hope you are having a nice weekend. love, Mom Erwin P.S. Does Grandma Strommer follow your blog too?