Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not that anybody was really wondering or worrying where I've been in the last few days blogwise but in case you were just biting your nails in anticipation of when my next post would be....well save your nails I'm here. But not for anything interesting!! Lots of fun and funny stuff happens while I'm here with Kyle all day by myself (which I just absolutely love by the way...one on one time with my cutie-patootie baby!!)like him always wearing Destinee's shoes or socks (bright pink) or just doing the cute silly things that he does on the regular basis, but I never seem to be able to locate the camera at those times!! Isn't that how it always is?? But anyway, I'll be back soon with cute pictures and stories, I promise. So try not to miss me too much in that space of time!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Well, I WAS wondering where you were! :)