Thursday, March 19, 2009

All Hail The Irish!!

Yeah who cares that I'm not Irish...'cause goodness knows I'd love to talk like them and visit their country..for all the wonderful "drink choices..." just kidding!! But anyway, in true hair blog addicted MOM style...we went all out..besides what fun would it be to get pinched on your 3rd day in a new school...not so much I do not think so we made sure that my girl was DECKED OUT and the other children would be "Green with Envy!!" If you can't tell by the "I look like I'm sitting on the toilet pose (who knows where that came from by the way) those pants are green as well!! Oh yeah...ROSS is my favorite!! Where else can you get a tacky, bright pair of green pants to embarrass your child with for less than $5!!

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

You look mighty cute, Desi. You and your Mom are experts on those hair styles! We love you. Grandma and Grandpa Erwin