Thursday, March 19, 2009

It Was Saved For Us!!

"Maryland hasn't had such a large snowstorm in years..." was what we heard when 1 day after we "move into" our new home (we are renting it for one month while the loan goes through)and the power is cut off for 3 days because of the wonderful customer service at BG&E not getting the point across that there was another person occupying this home after the previous tenant moved out. So this is what our front view looked like out our beautiful, might I add, bay window and then you can see the buildup on the little patio set out on the back. Here's to cold nights and dying by a kerosene heater...hey whatcha gonna do!!??

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

It is a beautiful view and a prettty window but I am sure it was cold without power! I am glad it was fixed quickly after the weekend ended.

Adam and Sariah said...

Your kids all look great. Glad that Destinee is loving her new school. Sorry about the snow. I guess it is rare that we have the weather that we love. I am still waiting for house pictures! The bay window is beautiful, so you have that right.
Biggest loser is still going on and I am currently in first place. Hopefully I can hold out until the end. April 8th is the last weigh-in and Adam comes back next week, so I am sure I can do it. We will see if I end up the winner though. The weight is coming off much more slowly, but it is still steady, so what more can ask for?
I hope that you are doing well and making some new friends. That always makes a place feel more like home. I miss seeing you around and meeting at the BX for dinner. Take care!