Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brockbridge Here We Come.....How Many Friends Did You Make??


Destinee on her first day of school in a new country and state...what a trooper for my shy little girl...much less that this school has some things that could be very much improved by a little budget money...but much to our (Chris and I) happiness her teacher is as cute as pumpkin pie and I think will be the best thing that the school has going for it!! Destinee's job for the first day...job coming via Mom's request..was to make one friend and she came home and told me how she had made 40,000 friends that day and how they all chased her around on the playground....I proceeded to ask with a worried look if that was a good thing and as if I had asked her if there were skies in the sky she very disgustedly told me "YES Mom....*sigh*. Okay, just remembering very sad times on the playground being chased and it was not the happiest experience of my life!!

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

We are so glad you have a good teacher, Destinee. If I were at Brockbridge I would want to be your friend!