Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Feeble Attempts



Well Chris has a very nice digital SLR camera that he can and does take any picture I can dream of on a whim for him to take and does so very nicely, however on this hike we just had my smaller digital camera (which is still very nice, i.e. birthday present) but it just can't take the same detail as the fancier one and so these are mine and Chris's attempts at my wanting a "SKY" magazine type picture-you know the ones on the airplanes that make any destination that you are going to look like paradise even though it's actually a landfill or something.....anywho I couldn't ever quite express what I was thinking of for Chris to do here but he did a good job of trying to decipher the "Well c'mon you know...magazine pictures....No dear that's just not quite right....Well you're ALMOST there...." Anyway I can definitely be hard to understand sometimes...only sometimes though contrary to Chris's opinion!! ;)

No comments: