Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're Going Hiking,Hiking,Hiking!!



So the next morning after a rather cold and late night we get up ready and raring to go on a hike around the park...little did we know until the next day at church that some church member friends were at the same park, EVEN on the same hiking trail as us but just at different times of the day!! Anyway, these are Chris's new trekking poles that I had tried to order a month ago as a surprise but got ski poles instead-OOPS!! and so we had to send them back and get these and Kyle just loved holding them...especially while in the backpack on Chris's shoulders-Notice there are pointy ends to these things...pointy stick, jugular vein,1 yr. old....it just doesn't make for a pretty "picture." Wish I had a picture of him carrying them on Chris's back but I think I was afraid at the very second I would've taken the picture that Kyle would've stabbed Chris in the neck and I would've witnessed my husband's death via trekking pole!! No fun!!

1 comment:

DavidErinDennis said...

You have added a lot of really neat pictures! You'll have to tell me where exactly you guys went. I'd like to go there some time. Those toys look like fun for boys and I can see why Dallin loves them. Your song was beautiful today!