Saturday, September 27, 2008

Annee, I did it!!!! Aren't You So Proud!!

Sorry Annee that I had to call such attention to you especially since you probably don't even check my blog enough to see that I wrote this particular post just for you!! Anyway, I know I've bugged you for so long about helping me but believe it or not Chris actually found a little bit of time to sit down and help me today and would you believe it he actually DID know what he was doing!! ;) Well this isn't the totally finished product, 'cause I still have to add the illustrious bows that inevitably make these dresses cost in the upwards of $60-$70!! Well I think you so much for the idea that you gave me a while ago when you mentioned this type of dress to me and figured it might be up my alley, with all the frills, and bows and stuff!! So I'll post more finished photos soon when I get the bows on!! Mom, aren't you proud of me too!!?? It's all that creativity that I had hidden somewhere, right?? If you want to see some more examples of these frilly,and very girly dresses, click here, but beware there might be sticker shock for some of you more sensibly frugal ladies!! ;)
Just click on the top part that says Simply Bows Dresses and then you can see them all!! Wonderful possibilites!!

No comments: