Friday, September 26, 2008

HeyHeyHey Whatdya Think!!??

I did it the first time around with no screwups!!!! Yay for the computer technically challenged!! We are talking about changing my background here, because I screw up in plenty of other ways many more times than once!! ;) Well I'm just loving the change of weather we get here every year right around this time and it just makes me want to bake something for somebody (i.e. Halloween treats, you know who you are....Watch out, I'm a Halloween maniac!!), or make something for my children (i.e. Halloween dress,or something cute for the boys...but I still need Annie before I can start these wonderful projects!! Yes I know you've offered!!)or go shopping for beautiful sweaters,corduroy pants, and boots!! (Only problem with that is you kinda got have money to do that...it's really pretty tricky to steal clothes from an online store!! Anybody figures out how to get cute clothes shipped here without paying, you let me know!!) Anyway, so I'm definitely feeling a change in the background feel here to reflect my fall color feelings!! ;) Happy Autumn!! (Isn't that a pretty girl's name?? Oh I digress!!)

3 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

I love your new background. I would love a cute background and actually worked on it one night and could not figure out where to put the info to get it on there. I guess if you are too tehnically impaired like me then you just have to suffer with white. Well, I guess actually everyone else has to settle with white. Anyway, I am in the fall mood too. I think we should bake pumpkin rolls for the branch activity. I LOVE pumpkin rolls and they are so quick they are just great. Anyway, Happy Fall!

leah said...

I love the new background!!! AND I love fall! :) And I love you guys! :)

Susan said...

LOve the new background!!! Pretty, did you get the link? Love, Susan
It's Josiekatstrunk.com