Friday, September 26, 2008

Turnabout's Fair Play!!




Well Destinee in particular wanted to pay me back for all the tugging,pulling,and screaming that happens in the morning in preparation of these styles that we do every morning (by the way, the screaming is on my part because I can't figure out how to translate a picture from the computer of some gorgeous updo mess on a child with hair down to her hooha onto my child's shoulder length hair!! ;) Sorry for the hooha visual!! ;) So they both decided to make up Mommy into something pretty too!! Kyle tossed an occasional bobby pin in too!! Isn't it beautimous!! ;) They are for hire, so any of your Moms that just can't figure out what to do with the rat's nest that we call our hair after sleeping on it, my children are there to rescue you!! ;)
P.S. After posting the pictures I realized I look drunk or high or something in that first picture, and I apologize that you had to see me like that but I mean really wouldn't you need a stiff drink or something "a wee stronger" if your hair looked like this!! ;)

1 comment:

Adam and Sariah said...

I have to agree with the drunk comment. I don't think I would be brave enough to let Hannah do that to me. That is probably why she gets a pony tail every single day. I'm just not a girly mom. She will forgive me I am sure.