Monday, October 6, 2008

A CKNY Original



HeHe Aren't I just hilarious with the play on Donna Karen...okay yes I know I'm not you can stop pretending to laugh now!! Anyway Chris did make this all by himself (which isn't too far fetched since he's the one that's taught me anything I do know about sewing!!) while I made the looplicious bows to match!! I know I know, you're just salivating wanting some of your own!! Just be careful not to knock down my door from too many ladies at one time trying to get in her for their own CK original, complete with matching loopy bows!! ;) You can't see it in the first picture but Destinee had leggings on with the little dress/tunic shirt because I wanted it to be more like a long shirt than a dress so anyway the leggings made it really cute!! ;) Okay tahtah for now!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey I have that fabric in my bedroom. I love it. We need to do a bow class, and sewing class becuase I want to learn your crafty bows. I love them., Do you sell them and how much? I love the curly pony holders too. Drop me a line at riderf16@i-mnet.com and let me know your rates and maybe email me some of what you have.
Love, Susan

Annee said...

Super cute. Good job to both of you. You guys make a great team. Can't wait to see the next creation...

Greg and Shara said...

That looks very cute...but, even cuter is the girly that's wearing it!