Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween Fooling!!




Well so I finally felt good enough to start decorating around the house some and Kyle was right there to join in the fun!! He was the Easter Bunny last year so dejavu from last year, and then doesn't that wig look perfect with the rest of his hair...ooh to have a long haired little girl to put all those bows in!! And then if you look closely you can see that he has tape over his nose and mouth of which he put there himself while we were decorating the front door!! ;)

1 comment:

Adam and Sariah said...

I LOVE the wig on Kyle! SO FUNNY!! I still need to come and see all of you Halloween fun at your house since mine will be no Halloween fun. I wish I could just skip the holidays here since I didn't get to bring any of my holiday things and I don't want to buy more. Oh well. I'm glad one of us is in the right spirit!