Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween Fineries!!!!



Well I attempted some headband weaving techniques last night and it was definitely a crash and burn of an idea for me AND even Chris, which is saying alot...'cause he can figure out things I can't usually...so we'll have to stick with the braided headband...it still looks cool, doesn't it?? And then we add a Halloween bow and send her out in the world to promote the coolest holiday ever!! ;) (I mean yeah Christmas has better implications of the reason for the holiday, but I mean really, when else do you get to dress up as a washing machine and no one laugh at you!!)

2 comments:

Veronica Bartles said...

Oooh! I've never been a washing machine! I've been a toaster, a "trophy" wife (complete with pedestal), a box of crackers.... I really need to come up with something incredibly clever for this year!! I love Hallowe'en too, if you hadn't noticed!

Mom Erwin said...

Every time I look at one of your beautiful creations, I wonder how Destinee is able to sit still for all these styles! (My girls - including you, Ruth - would have been too wiggly and "ouchy" to succeed.) You must have the technique and she must have the patience and excitement to see the finished result! The styles are always beautiful - you are a talented and fun-loving Mom.