Sunday, October 5, 2008

Squadron Mando Fun!!




Well finally Chris has a commander that likes to include the families in some of the flight's functions, and all I have to say to that is Hallelujah!! Anyway, so this was the first squadron family function that we've been to and the first one is just a sampling of our squadron's great spouses...the short haired beautiful blond is Leah Downs, our commander's wife, and the second one, I took because I thought their names that they make up for each other are quite on the hilarious side...and the last is a mini replica of the Great Wall of China that Destinee and her new little friend, one of the commander's sons built while the adults were eating!! ;)

2 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

Yep, squadron fun can actaully be fun sometimes. I am glad that you get to do some of those things now. It looks like a nice group of ladies too.

Leah Downs said...

Ruth,

You are very sweet...Shara told me you had mentioned me and the squadron on the blog so I checked it out, and I'm so glad you are enjoying it! We are too. I will be checking you out now that I know you are here. Our blog is downsdiary.blogspot.com.
:)Leah