Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some Updates and Pretty Lights!!





Well after seeing everyone else's pretty pictures of their Christmas decorations, I figured I had to put up a few since I'm SO sure everyone was just "itching" to see mine!! Anyway, these are for my mom especially since she wasn't here this year...she was last year.....to help us and take part in all the Christmas decorating splendor....oh yeah and I lied about the wreath picture 'cause it just wouldn't come out right so we'll try that again soon before Chris is gone and can't help me lighten it or whatever on the computer!! ;) TahTah for now and Goodnight!! ;)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful lights and village Ruth. Thanks for sharing. Did you decorate your balcony?
Love, Susan :)

Greg and Shara said...

Looks just beautiful Ruth! Also, congratulations on re-enlisting!

Mom Erwin said...

Isn't Christmas a neat time. Your decorations look lovely. We have our tree and outside lights up now and we are enjoying all the beautiful homes in our neighborhood.. Some of them go WAY OUT WITH LIGHTS!