Friday, December 5, 2008

A Sicky Baby!!

Well after making what I would even categorize as a "beautimous" looking cheesecake for the dessert social today....as luck would have it Kyle throws up 5 minutes before we are to go and afterwards he seemed to be feeling a smidge better so we try and get ready 10 minutes later and sure enough as soon as we get to the door, another barage of upchuck (actually it was only water thank goodness since he hasn't eaten anything today) so we decided it was the spirits so to say telling us to stay put and so the older two and I tried to make Christmas cookies that I would've taken pictures of if Chris hadn't taken my "do everything for you, can be a complete idiot and still operate it" camera and left me with his "do everthing manually, most people could probably operate but not me" camera. So you'll just have to imagine!! They were okay I guess in between trying to make them and calm the ever-crying and tired baby that is of the present laying on my lap face up, eyes wide open but not moving an inch. Do you think I should worry?? Oh wait, I felt a finger move....whoooh....that must mean we're in the clear!! ;)

No comments: