Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Well though the profile picture I've had on our site since I began this blog some 6-12 months ago (I don't remember..stop giving me a hard time!!) was great because it was a family picture which honestly we don't seem to get alot of here because I guess that would involve alot of conversations that went like this:
US: "Excuse me, could you take our picture please??"
THE KOREANS:"Blank stare"...no those words would not be spoken, they would just be given very freely from their facial expressions.
And yes you might be saying, "But I thought your husband spoke Korean??" Why yes that's true but he's even more afraid that if he asked them in Korean that they'd run off with his camera. Yeah I don't know either!! Anyway, I digress yet again....Kyle was like 6 months old in that picture and since my strapping little *almost* 2 year has grown so much, I figured our profile picture should "grow" too!! So this was a pretty decent picture of us all from Halloween (minus Dalin's sideways face) and besides it shows our creative and fun-loving side right!! ;)

No comments: