Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bows and More Bows



Finally, we've gotten to the end of my updates and now I can show what bows I keep telling everyone about (sorry I've been doing that..it's just a new hobby and I'm excited about it) The first one is called Korker bows (or twirly/twisty bows) or pretty much whatever you want to call them!! And then the second is all the rest of the ones I've made with various colors and clips/ponytail holders and stuff!! There's a better picture of the flower bow on the headband. So which is your favorite?? Leave me a comment so I know which type to make more of...and I can make any of them as a ponytail or using a regular barrette or a small clippie. I really want to know what other people like so I can make what people might buy if I ever tried to sell them?? For interest sake, would you buy any of these!!?? I just truly want to know if they were what anybody would look for if they were to buy something for their daughter's hair!! Thanks for the input and thanks for trudging through all the videos and pictures!! ;)

1 comment:

theweippertfamily said...

OH ME!!! That little girl looks just like you!!!!! I would buy lots of bows all of them actually, I love dressing Lily up and she likes it to...we are still working on the hairbows though...She loves shoes so much, she goes to sleep in them, only then can I take them off...