Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You Put WHAT in your Hair??



I could certainly imagine the stares and funny faces that Destinee's classmates would give her if when asked how she got her hair so nice and curly (since it's like a pancake otherwise) and she proudly told them: "Egg Whites, isn't it pretty?" Well I told a few people about this and some had said that they had already heard about it but never wanted to try it....but you know me..I'm just that adventurous!! Anyway, I bought a carton of those Egg Beaters and poured away and what do you know it worked BEAUTIFULLY!! So this was SO simple and very nice for a fancy do when nothing else will work on her hair!! Then it's just a simple Corkscrew Twist for the back!! She had just fallen right before I took this picture so she certainly doesn't look too happy to have her picture taken, but oh well, the price of beauty, right!!??

No comments: