Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It Wasn't My Fault!!

Okay Okay...so I get it all set up to start uploading the booty-ton of stuff I have and some unknown force pulls me away from the computer and into doing something else, i.e. reading a book.....So like I said it wasn't my fault, it was that one Stephenie Meyer...so blame her!! My fellow Twilight readers will understand the gravitational pull of her book that it just won't let you LEAVE!! But somehow her pull is much stronger at night when the kids are in bed and I can curl up on the couch with a nice fuzzy blanket and a big bowl of popcorn ALL BY MYSELF!! Does any other mother know why that time would have more effect on me than during the day in between laundry,spit-up,poopy diapers, and flying food!! I could sit down then just as easily and read a chapter of a book, right!!?? Uhhh...sure!! ;)

No comments: